Re: [orca-list] Switching to Alsa in Speech-dispatcher was: [Halim Sahin] Re: latest orca and loss of speech

Hello, I followed the instructions in the previous email you had sent. I remove pulse but now can't install
alsa
aptitude install libesd-alsa0 yields that there are know packages to be installed. am i missing a repository?
On 7/17/2008 at 14:50 Hermann said
Hi,
This is for Farhan: See below: Halim describes how to switch to Alsa using Speech-dispatcher.
Hermann