[orca-list] Has anyone ever installed Open Suse with audio support?

High everyone. I mentioned this on the list before, but now I'm desperate. Is there any way at all that Open sues can be installed with some kind of audio support? Orca keeps crashing on me in Ubuntu just like has been reported on the list, and I do not have anyone who is technically inclined enough to help me with the installation of Open sues. If not Open sues, is there any other distribution of Linux which can be installed with audio support. In any case, it doesn't have to be Orca even. Thanks,

Josh.