Re: [orca-list] Occasional Loss of Focus in File Browser

Hi Steve,

I've generally been having problems like this, too, but mostly with Firefox. Sometimes some program will grab focus and I'll wind up opening the Orca preferences dialogue somehow when I was typing in a text window. I don't know if this is related to what you're running into or if it's even an Orca bug. I just set debugging, so I'll see about getting a log.