Re: [orca-list] Eclipse howto

Hi Jann,
On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 02:33:47PM +0200, Jann Schneider wrote:
Hello

I've just written a howto describing the basic configuration and use of
eclipse with orca.
Cool, I'm very interested in that!

But as i am not nativly speaking english it would be
nice if someone who does would take a look on it and perhaps correct
some things :-)

So should i create a new page on gnome live or just send it to one of
you and you will post it after looking through
I think it would be easiest to put it on the wiki. Then we can all add
to it as we read/use it.

Thanks a lot!

Regards, Rudolf