[orca-list] orca package dependency issues

Hi folks,

I might be rebuilding one of my machines in the coming days, and thought
maybe i could get a long standing issue resolved at the same time.

from time to time people request information of what packages are needed
to build orca +- from trunk or from downloadable tar. due to a machine
or other not having access to the net.

If i install a fresh ubuntu 7.10 then continue by installing orca trunk
and its requirements.
apt-get downloads will live in /var/apt/cache/archives
so if i make a note of the files there after installing orca, i should
have list of all the dependencies.

My belief is that this is sufficient, am i correct in this?
If not, what else might be needed?

Thank you.

-Jon