Re: [orca-list] Funny error msg

Hi Lawrence,

There is a web page somewhere that describes this message. Python needs to be told how to interpret these characters.

chnames.py in trunk has the line
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
at the top of the file. Adding this line in should make things work for you.

Hth,

-- Mike Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.freeshell.org --