Re: [orca-list] orca.conf file is missing

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008, Bob Tinney wrote:

Hi,
I think I've found out why the Orca preferences won't open.  I don't have the file
/etc/orca.conf.  What should this file contain or where can I obtain a file to start with?  My Orca
preferences used to work, and I don't know where the configuration file went, but with computers, you never
know for sure!

I don't seem to have one and my preferences work fine

Tried reinstalling with the latest svn?

Perhaps an uninstall then install could be good...

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
d dalton iinet net au