Re: [orca-list] orca questions

On Sweetmorn, day 16 of Chaos 3174, Daniel Dalton wrote:

3. Has anyone had any luck with thunderbird and orca and emacs and
orca?

The emacs GTK interface seems not usable with orca, but you can use
Emacs in text mode of course.

If I was going to use orca for programming what text editor would do
indentation for me?
(c, bash probably python and lots more)

Of course you can use the non-graphical modes of Vim or Emacs with Orca,
even if you get a better experience with these editors with a console
screenreader such as Sbl or Brltty.

If you absolutely want a graphical solution, you could give Eclipse a
try. It seems quite usable with orca, though I haven't done much testing.

bye

  Henning