Re: [orca-list] XML and HTML Content

Hi Steve,

this problem is probably related to SSML support in speech-dispatcher.
It can partly be reproduced even through the spd-say program. I will
try to look into this tomorrow.

Best regards, Lukas

Steve Holmes writes ("[orca-list] XML and HTML Content"):
I've been noticing a big problem lately when viewing or editing text
that contains XML or HTML markup.
I can read each character if I scroll left and right a char at a time
but trying to read the line at once and I hear nothing.  I'm using
Orca 2.20.3, Speech Dispatcher 0.6.4, Espeak 1.30; I'm using the SD
back-end and not gnome-speech.