Re: [orca-list] Orca trunk requirements

Igor:

Assuming you have GNOME 2.20, I think the latest at-spi from SVN is probably all you really need to run the latest Orca from SVN. But, if you want to be absolutely sure you're working with the same stuff the team is working with, we generally use gail, atk, at-spi, gnome-speech, and orca from SVN.

Will

Igor Gueths wrote:
Hi all. I was reading over the requirements for Orca trunk in the wiki, and it
said that all I needed was SVN AT-SPI. However, from what I've herad thus far, I
also need Gail trunk and perhaps some other components? Thanks.