[orca-list] SD crashes when reading continuously

Hi,
I attach my syslog file from Monday; the last lines content some
information, I think.
The command:
killall -s HUP speech-dispatcher
produced no killing of SD, it still speaks.
In the syslog file, there's referred to an anacron job; I deactivated
anacron completely.
Note: I cannot reproduce the crash, it happens accidental when I use the
SayAll function of Orca. It can last for days till this happens. So I
think there's no use in producing huge log files, since I installed
Ubuntu on a small partition.
Hermann

--
I use grml (http://grml.org/)