[orca-list] Evolution menu problem

Hey all, I have an issue with expanding some of Evolution's menus. A good example is in the message menu. Any attempt at opening a submenu within the message menu seems to take me directly to the search menu. For example, I down arrow to the forward menu, hit right arrow, and go to the search menu. Now, I don't know if I have to do something different in Evolution, but from what I've seen, hitting right arrow on a submenu should take you into it.