What can I do with it?
Many thanks,
Christian

On 2008-02-22 at 20:45 Hermann wrote:

am Fr 22. Feb 2008 um 20:36:28 schrieb Darragh <lists digitaldarragh com>:
Fantastic stuff.

Makes browsing so much easier!

Is there any documentation for this?  I would love to find keyboard
commands for accessing the links / forms / image maps / all other
elements.

The accessibility menu contains a help topic, and you can reach the
documentation by pressing Shift+h.
But that's the point: It collides with the Orca hotkeys, so you've turn
navigation keys always off when using that extension.
So I'm still in favor of a unique Orca navigation interface.
Hermann