Re: [orca-list] Update Notification icon and Orca

Janina,
A bvoice of reason do I hear in your words  -- thanks.

Janina Sajka wrote:
We should really file a bug against that notification. Ordinary users
should not be bombarded with sysadmin tasks, over and aside of the a11y
implications.

Janina

Victor Tsaran writes:
Hello all,
Is there any way to interact with an "update" notification icon using Orca when starting up Ubuntu? For example, when the desktop comes up, Orca announces: updates available, click on the notification icon...
Thoughts?
Thanks,
Vic