From: "Mike Ryan" <vo1ryn gmail com>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:48 PM
Subject: [orca-list] I think my installed Ubuntu and Orca is just
plainunstable...

Well haven't had much luck with trying to play a simple mp3 file. I'm
now on my 2ND player, Exhail. This does work some what except orca
craps out when the program runs or it won't play and Orca keeps on
functioning.
If some one has an idea on a decent player where I don't have to patch
up the damn thing, something out of the box like Itunes, winamp or
even windows meadia player that will run on Ubuntu, let me know?
Other than that, I guess I'm going to have to wait for another pc to
come available so that I can read and research in windows and then
move to the ubuntu machine to execute the various things I want to
try.