[orca-list] minefield start page

Hey all, Orca is doing something interesting. It seems to be seeing a text control on the Minefield start page when one isn't there below the minefield start page heading. Here is what happens:
When on the search Mozilla form, I hit the down arrow. I hear Orca saying:
"Minefield start page heading, level 2"
When I press down arrow again: I hear "text congratuations! You've downloaded or compiled a" My question is what does "text" mean? When I use tab/shift tab I can't see any text box there. Thanks.