Re: [orca-list] orca virtual window suggestion

Hermann wrote:
I guess this is a bit contradictory to the concept of Orca to stay away
from virtualisation. Why a virtual window and no virtual buffer?
I don't know much about programming/scripting, but I guess that both are
similar concepts.
But to avoid the same discussion we had about a year ago, I suggest a
compromise: What about thinking of a copy-and-past-feature like Speakup?
It comes with a clipboard of its own, and you can copy text between
different consoles. What about that?

I don't really see the need for a feature like your virtual window thing? How does the existing cut-and-paste from applications not suffice? What exactly is this trying to solve? Maybe an example of when we would actually use the feature is in order?