To: "Josh" <jkenn337 gmail com>
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 8:50 AM
Subject: RE: [orca-list] vibuntu settings?

Hi Josh, in Vibuntu, Orca is set to the default speech settings, except that
the English West Lancashire voice is used (Where I am from originally) and I
have set the verbosity settings to full - in other word it reads out
everything it can. These settings can easily be changed once you have
installed it. The main advantage of using Vibuntu is that you can use the
admin apps with Orca without making any modifications or using the terminal
etc.

drbongo