Re: [orca-list] [Fwd: FW: Training goals as a Linux hRedhat certified professional]

Hi all,
Firstly, when we are discussing about redhat, I want to know if sentos
is accessible?
Do they have uptodate version of orca?
I am in touch with one of the senior redhat officials here in India and
I have been offered to work for some accessibility related project which
involves firstly evaluating how accessible REL and SentOS is.
I might work as an accessibility consultant for redhat with reference to
this project.
It is a matter of co insidance that some one raised this issue.
Secondly wil, are there sun certified visually disabled people anywhere?
Since sun is so serious about accessibility, I thought we may as well
have a SUN accessibility department here in India.
I had been put in touch with Jaijit who will probably meet me in the
last week of this month.
So I want to know if open solaris can be seriously taken as a complete
free OS alternative to any thing else?
If yes then it will be great to promote solaris so that the blind
community gets the greatest and best in free software accessibility.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.