I switched to my Zenstone a few months back.

HTH,
Terrence

On Thu, 2008-12-18 at 04:40 -0500, Ignasi Cambra wrote:
I think the music player that ships with Ubuntu can do that, and it is
accessible with orca. If not try installing gtkpod see if it works with
Orca. I would assume it can be usable...

----- Original Message -----
From: "michael weaver" <weavermicha googlemail com>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 2:49 AM
Subject: [orca-list] orca and i-pod software

i am thinking of purchasing an i-pod at some point and i have a question
about the software which can be used under linux.
i have read that the i-pod is useable in ubuntu but is there any software
which can be used to transfer music or radio plays to the i-pod which is
accessible with orca?
i would like to be able to transfer music and some radio plays i have on
cd ie i have found a site which contains most of the "fear on four" radio
plays which i have burned to cd such as "dance in the underworld" which
was the very first "fear on four play" i heard when i was introduced to
the series in my teens from the fairly early 1990s.