Re: [orca-list] Orca and application freezes

Have you tried just moving the mouse when this happens--maybe to the
bottom left hand corner, and then over to the right?

I was getting these from time to time, but found that most of the time
they are just a focus loss.  Annoying and should be programatically
correctable, but simpler to fix than a restart.

Luke

 On Wed, 17 Dec 2008,