[orca-list] How to change global orca preferences

Hi all,

After reading orca help and other documentation, I could figure how to
set up orca preferences on a per-user basis. However, I can't figure out
how to modify default orca settings for all users.

For instance, on my linux box, when a new user is created and starts
orca for the first time, they hear Festival TTS with an English voice.
Then, by modifying their own orca preferences, they can choose any other
installed TTS. However, how should I configure the machine for users to
hear, for instance, Espeak with a French voice at first orca launch
please?

Many thanks in advance, for this already accomplished great job, and for
any advice. Have a nice day. ChD