[orca-list] trying to use orca with evolution but mixed up with 2 inbox

hello all,
I have started to recently use evolution (thanks Balaram ).
I tried to explore with orca to find out how 2 inboxes from 2
different email ids can be managed?
I get the list of all emails mixed up from both the inboxes.  Is this
the problem of orca or evolution?
What I mean to as is that am I missing some keyboard command which is
in either orca or evolution which seperates the tree for 2 email ids?
If this is some thing to do with evolution, I am extremly sorry to be
off topic but some help would be appreciated.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.