[orca-list] Bug in Person Preferences per aplication?

Hello all,

I've just stumbled on a weird behavior:

Changing the "Person" option in ORCA's Preferences for one aplication
(ctrl+insert+space) only seems to affect Flat Review.

Accessing the menus through the shortcuts (alt+f for File menu, etc),
walking through text with the cursor keys, etc all continue to be spoken
in the language define in the global "Person" option.

Using the Flat Review keys  or Read Entire Document (keypad add) speaks
the text in the language selected for that aplication.

I got this behavior with Evolution, Firefox and GEdit.

In a quick Google search I didn't find any reference to this... Is it a
bug for bugzilla, a known problem, or a "feature"?

I use Ubuntu 8.10 with the latest updates, and all the software as
packaged by Ubuntu.

Regards,
Andre
PS: If I change the language in the Global preferences, everything
isspoken in the selected language, as it should.