[orca-list] installing orca

Hi, I have seen several messages about installing Orca. I wonder how hard it would be to create a automatic
script that would do this for you. The script could have a line that a person could edit to tell what version
of Orca they want to install. This wouldn't be necessary if the script could get the latest version with out
any editing. The script could run from the desktop and automaticly put you in the terminal then run it's
commands.
Just a thought. I really don't know if this would be possible to do.
Mike.