[orca-list] SSH?

Hello,

I know I am probably going to blow up my system a few times trying this, however does anyone have the knowledge of a "Setting up an ssh server for dummies?" kind of thing?  I'm not wantingto do anything spactacular with it, however, I'd like to make i so I could connect to  my linux machine through my domain name at school, and either upload/download the day's notes, backup assignments or papers I was given on the fly, and to set up some MUD (Multi-user dungeon servers) for a couple of my friends and I to mess around with.  A guide that will teach me the basics of this would be wonderful!

Thanks,

Tj