Re: [orca-list] Minefield became Shiretoko

Hi,

I forgot to mention that the version of Minefield that became Shiretoko is 3.1b3pre.

dave

On 12/05/2008 12:31 PM, David E. Price wrote:
Hi,

With my update this morning for Minefield, it morphed into an application called Shiretoko. With this change, all access to the HTML content has disappeared. I'm going to get a new copy of Minefield, but would like to ask that the name Shiretoko be aliased to use the Firefox scripts.

Thanks,

dave