Re: [orca-list] Extra Festival Voices

Hello Storm,

Yes, I would be interested in reading up on how to do this. I woudl liek
to try the different voices on my system.

On Thu, 2008-12-04 at 23:32 -0500, Storm Dragon wrote:
Is there any intrest in having a guide for getting high quality
festival voices to use with Orca/  For example, installing Nitech or
Mbrola?  The tutorial would be accompanied with bash scripts to
automatically download and install the voices.

Orca-list mailing list
Orca-list gnome org
Visit for more information on Orca