Re: [orca-list] Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm (not) a man of wealth and taste!

Dear master,

    I would like to recommend You to customize Viubuntu to support installation of this system with Orca and also to enable users to use administrative tasks. To enable users to edit administrative tasks, it is necessary tomake some procedure, this procedure can be found at The following link:

If You could include edited orbit file to Viubuntu, it would be ammazing.

    Thank You for Your ansfer.