[orca-list] This may be of interest. remastersys

Actually, I would think ubuntu could be made faster, because we could remove any programs slowing it down and
also set Orca to come up talking when the CD boots. This only works if you use the backup option which makes
a live CD of your system. So you would have to be sure to set everything as you want it before doing the
backup. I haven't tried this yet, but if the USB creator included in ubuntu works with these images. It would
be possible to farther customize the system on a USB drive. One thing I noticed with my USB system is that
when getting updates the new kernels will not install. It gives a message about being in live CD mode.
Mike.