[orca-list] Any way to fix position in firefox?

Hi
Is there anyway to save ones current position in firefox when using orca? Because 90% of the time when youre starting orca anew it jumps back to the beginning of the webpage. Especially with longer texts it's quite annoying. So is there either a way to stop orca from doing so, or a way to make a kind of fixpoint so it's easier to go back where you left off? I tried the save current position as bookmark keystroke, but either I did it wrong or it just doesn't work in firefox. I pressed all four keys at once is that the way it works?
Guenni