[orca-list] installing opensuse 11, my observations so far.

Hi all.
I tried to install opensuse 11 with speech from orca. I can say that
the install method that is used in ubuntu feels better to me. Here is
my observations so far.
Running the gnome live cd opensuse 11. The talking boot menu doesn't
talk on my system. No beep sound too but that is certainly due to
there is no system speaker on this machine. Most modern computer I see
today have no system speaker. I tried to start the cd on my laptop and
there was the talking bootmenu working so something is problem with
this machine.
Ok, no talk so I press enter to boot gnome.
Login sound is played and I tried to follow the instructions from
Darraghs recording about installing opensuse. That worked, not the
first one but the second option he talked about.
In the installer I have problems with orca, I can not use the flat
review keys att all, nothing spoken. So I can not explore the window.
The only feedback I get is when I tab through the differnt controls.
Ok, I live with that and made the installation. I selected swedish as
my language. But here comes the problem. When the system finnesh and
reboot I get no speech at all from orca. completely silent when I try
to start it. So maybe I have to install the whole thing in english
cause festival don't have support for swedish. Install espeak and then
change the language to swedish.
So with this I can say that I like the ubuntu installer better so far.
But if the review key problem can be solved in the future I think that
opensuse also can be easy to install.
Thats my observations so far. I'll try to install in complete english
next time and see if orca works. I don't know why the bootmenu don't
talk at all.
The machine is a shuttle g31g2b barebone wich I use for various experiments.
All the best
Tony