[orca-list] good news about wireless connections

   Hi, I was in the top panel today and found one of the icons took me into the wireless CONFIG. It was
accessible with Orca from this point, and I was able to get connected.
Now here's something I don't understand. In the network devices my wireless card isn't even listed. I see two
ether net devices, and a loop back device.
But we are on the right track, because I can now use ubuntu with my wireless network.
Mike.