[orca-list] strange issues with opensuse 11

Hi list, I grabbed the opensuse 11 iso image through bittorent. HOwever, I am having strange issues with accessibility. to begin with i must say that the instalation was not as accessible as ubuntu. the dialogue boxes were not fully read and orca review cursor was not reading anything except the buttons. After installation I tried running openoffice but there was no feedback. switching windows, orca said openoffice inaccessible. My lan network is also not working and I can't connect to the internet. Is anyone else facing same issues? do you think something may be amiss in the iso image? Should I redownload it using ftp?
Regards,
Aruni.