[orca-list] Remarkable stability improvements in Ubuntu Linux while using Espeak and Orca

Dear users,

I would like to announce You, that Accessibility development team of ubuntu Linux is intensively working on fixing errors related to stability problem while using Espeak with Orca. I tested Live CD from beginning of August for more than 1 hour, without issues related to random crashes of Espeak and Orca. I would like to thank core developers of ubuntu, all members of Accessibility department development team of Ubuntu for their complex work.

I noticed significant improvement while using live CD dated to 1.8.2008 8:40. Core developers repaired problems while using suspend mode feature with my  IBM thinkpat laptop. After activation of my laptop from A suspent mode, Gnome has restarted similarly like after using CTRL+SHIFT+Backspace. I pressed Enter. I could use Orca without problems. The stability while using Orca with Espeak has been rapidly improved. I focused on A situations, while user do not let Espeak to finish it's speaking process. Everythink worked very well for Me. So if core developers will consider The best stage of Audio subsystems support, I think, that The development version from first of August could be used. Eventhough I know, that The development is still continuing. But I Am writing about it because it can happen, that developers will have to consider, which version of development modules should they include to next official version.

I will post valuable words to development conference of Ubuntu.

I wisch all members of this conference much love, happyness, much luck, much personal achievements.
The kindness regards.

Yours Janusz Chmiel, man, who has problems with English grammar and spelling. Thank You very much for YOur patience with my English. Writing to this conference enables Me to improve my English language skils. Thank You very much for Your understanding.