Re: [orca-list] rss reader

On 19.08.2008 at 14:02:23 "Milton" <milton tomaatnet nl> wrote:

Dear listers,

Is there a RSS Reader accessible for Orca?
My system contains Ubuntu 8.04.1 and Orca 2.23.6

Firefox can use RSS feeds and podcasts fairly accessible.
You can also use Thunderbird to administer your RSS feeds.
Evolution has a plugin called Evolution-rss, but I prefer FF and TB.
There are also a lot of tools that run in text mode, but you cannot use
them with Orca; you either need a braille display or a text based screen
reader that can use speech.
Hermann