Re: [orca-list] synaptic is called inaccessible

On 19.08.2008 at 13:10:37 Anne Günther <guenni post gmx de> wrote:

Hi
I managed to get ubuntu to call up synaptics with a command. But when
I enter the window with alt-tab he tells me it's inaccessible.
What's wrong?

Did you read:
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/UbuntuHardy
provided you use Hardy.
But I strongly recommend to use the text based package administration
tools, such as apt-get and aptitude. Check out Sebastian's answer to your
question in the German Linux list "Pinguin".
Hermann