[orca-list] openoffice - more accessible version

Hi,

I believe that oo 3 should have some accessibility fixes like: - word
count dialog will speak with orca.

And my spell check doesn't even work here so when i get this latest
version do i need an extra package for spell-checking? So can someone
tell me where I can get a version of oo with the latest accessibility
fixes including a fix for my bug on the bugzilla about oo not reading
dialogs like: "Do you want to save the changes" when exiting oo with out
saving and "word count".

Thanks,

Daniel