Re: [orca-list] why orca does not report labels for widgets in a pygtk based applications?

Hi Krishnakant,

It sounds like you have not set the accessibility relations between the
labels and textboxes.
i.e. for each label edit the "label_for" property, and put the name of
the textbox, and for each textbox edit the "labeled_by" property to the
name of the label.
I think the relation specifically needs to be two way before the
accessibility kicks in.

Good luck.
-Jon