[orca-list] Firefox Crashing

Hello all,

Today, Firefox has crashed on me at least five times - usually when opening web sites in multiple tabs. I had a sighted person confirm that it pops up a bug buddy screen. Orca freezes. I don't know if these crashes are relevant to Orca or not but I just want to know if anyone on this list is experiencing them. I keep my Orca current from SVN and am using Firefox 3.0.1. How does one go about getting the bug buddy dialogs to speak? Also, will the latest builds of Firefox 3.1 offer any stability/accessibility improvements over 3.0.1?

Robby