[orca-list] Orca Problem reading some pages

Hi,

I think orca is not able to advance down on some pages, when orca is
controlling the caret.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Go to
http://java.sun.com/javase/6/webnotes/install/jdk/install-linux.html
2. Press h to go to the heading named "content".
3. Press down arrow to advance down on the page.

Actual result: Orca announce repeatedly two links: "System Requirements" and
"jdk installation instructions" and doesn't go down. It seems orca doesn't
like this page, because when I press insert+right arrow to go to next
object, orca goes to the top of the page.

Expected result: Orca should go to the next link, which is "Installation of
Self-Extracting Binary".

Even I select the jeco is controlling the caret option, orca doesn't read
this link, although it is able to progress on the page.

I'm using orca 2.23.90pre on ubuntu 8.04.

Thanks

Best regards

Sérgio Neves