Re: [orca-list] Problems to recompile orca-customization

-----Mensaje original-----
De: William Walker Sun COM [mailto:William Walker Sun COM]
Enviado el: lunes, 11 de agosto de 2008 19:45
Para: Jonathan Chacón
CC: orca-list gnome org
Asunto: Re: [orca-list] Problems to recompile orca-customization

Hi Jonathan:

Hello Willy

I think there's a syntax error in your file where the first line of the
sayTime method should be indented, but it isn't.  :-(

Yes, it is. I found the error after send the e-mail :-) I think I'll use
bluefish instead eclipse. It is better with orca

If you want to test your file out for Python issues, you can do something
like this in the Python interpreter while you're sitting in the same
directory >as orca-customizations.py:

a = __import__("orca-customizations")

Thanks. I'll try it

Regards