[orca-list] accessible login

greetings,
I've jsut managed to get accessible login workng in ubuntu 8.04, but I have noticed a problem.

When I get to the login screen (the default GDMGreeter), I press CTRL+s and hold it for 1 second.  Orca
starts speaking like it should.  However, when I start typing into the password box, I hear the keys being
pressed as well as the echo on the screen.  For example, if I type "bob" into the password field, I hear "b
star o star b star."  Is this a known issue?  can anyone else reproduce this?

The computer on which I'm running ubuntu isn't connected to the internet, so I'm just  running the default
version of orca that came with ubuntu.

http://revealyourinnerathlete.windowslive.com?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WLYIA_whichathlete_us