[orca-list] help for voxin

Hello Prakash,

I use Voxin, and find it excellent in clarity and responsiveness.  It
also supports voice locking, i.e. the use of different voices to speak
differing fonts, hyperlinks etc., which is very helpful in
understanding whatever you are reading.

As I understand it, and I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong, voxin
and ttsynth are basically the same, but voxin comes from a
not-for-profit organisation at around $5 U.S., whereas ttsynth is from
a commercial organisation, and costs more.  They are basically the
same, because they are two different  means of licensing IBM's Viavoice to the
public.

Enjoy linux.

Rob

Prakash writes:

hello friends
i am prakash from india
i am new for this list
and new for linux also
i have a dout about good synthisiser for orca
i read about i b m tts
via voice ,tt-synth and voxin
there are great diffrence among the cost of
there softwares so please clear my dout which best for personal use because i am a student
which is the good in performance and in affordable in prize ...

thank you