-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Christian
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 9:54 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Running Orca from OpenSuse LiveCD

Hi all,
Well, I decided to try the OpenSuse 11 Live CD so I
downloaded it. I booted up the CD, pressed F9 and selected
Opensuse. I then waited for the Gnome startup sound after I
pressed alt-f2 and typed orca, but nothing happened. I did
not get the orca setup screen, or at least I got no speech.
Has anyone experienced the same? Many thanks, Christian