[orca-list] Regarding Orca and the new accessible Ubuntu desktop.

Hi,
I had a question:
Could somenoe forward or email the instructions off-list to me regarding
the new accessible Ubuntu installer with Orca?
Also, I have another question (with the current version of Gnome,) how to
configure accessible Login currently with orca, and also how to create a
shortcut keystroke?
A couple of other Orca related questions:

What is the best IRC application for Orca/?
Is the terminal accessible?

Thanks a lot!

Regards, ---Keith