ctrl-enter and when finished with that page, do a ctrl-w to close it
and probably 99% of the time, I will be left where I clicked from.  I
much prefer this to being thrown back to the top.

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 01:15:26PM -0400, Rich Caloggero wrote:
Yes, this is a sorely  missed  "feature".
It actually does remember where it was last on some pages at some times, but
more often than not, it forgets completely.

Is this a function of the screen reader, or Firefox? I have similar issues
in Jaws. Have not tried Window-eyes.

-- Rich

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Norman" <chris norman4 ntlworld com>
To: "orca-list" <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 9:46 AM
Subject: [orca-list] Possible problem with firefox

Hi All,
Has anyone else noticed that when going to a site such as youtube, and
searching for and watching a video, that when you go back from a video,
the cursor is returned to the top of the page. Is there any way it can
be set to go back to the last possition of the page? such as the link
you were on when you left the page?

Cheers.

--
Chris Norman