To: <Orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 11:22 PM
Subject: [orca-list] Administrative task on ubuntu hardy

Hi there,

I upgraded from ubuntu Gutsy to hardy last week, and many things worked
fine,
but wen I tried to run administrative task (like useradmin or gedit) orca
don't read anything. I'm using administrative commands with instructions
from http://live.gnome.org/Orca/SysAdmin and in gutsy everything work's
fine, so what's the problem? how can I solve it?.

Regards,
mk.