[orca-list] ot: IRS uses captchas

Hi.  I decided today to file for the rebate here in the U.S.
After going through several sites that required some version of Windows, I finally found one that worked with
Orca and Firefox.

fileyourtaxes.com
The site is complicated, but that's a result of the forms needed.  Everything wen fine until I tried to
submit my return.
That's when I ran into an IRS requirement that I didn't think was legal.  The IRS requires you to ent the
contents of a captcha.
Orca can't see it, and there is no audio file.  I did talk to the company.  The IRS requires the Captcha.
The people I talked to at fileyourtaxes.com didn't like it, but they have no choice.
Are there any legal groups in the U.S. working on requireing sites to be accessible?  In my view, this
captcha breaks accessibility.

          Kenny