Re: [orca-list] three major issues between OpenSuSE 10.3 and Orca (for me at least)

This was a problem with the initial release of openSUSE 10.3 in October.
The problem has since been resolved in an update.  If you can update via
yast or on the command line with the following command "zypper up" you
should be enabled then.